iOS, Android and Web versions can share the same Parse database
Nov 1st 2017 • Initial release | HTML/CSS/PHP • Backend with Parse PHP SDK hosted on back4app.com
Made from iOS and Android apps makers, Topics is a Responsive HTML/CSS Website Template where users can browse random questions or even search them and join exciting conversations by posting/reading comments on each Topic.
This app allows users to earn special KARMA points based on created topics, posted comments and up-votes received for their topics/comments from other people.
It also has all the required report features for inappropriate topics, comments and/or users.
You may also use the Adminca CMS Panel for Parse apps as a great alternative to insert/edit data in your Parse Dashboard, after you’ll create your app on back4app, create a free account on http://adminca.com and create a new Panel, choose Self-hosted Parse server and paste your Host link, Application ID and Master Key in the relative fields (you can find them into Core Settings of your back4app dashboard)
About Parse SDK and back4app
Read this article for more info about back4app and Parse SDK: https://hubpages.com/technology/Parse-SDK-will-not-shutdown-in-thanks-to-back4app
Can I host Parse Server on my own server?
Yes, although I don’t provide support for the setup process, you can read the official Guide here: http://parseplatform.org
What about free support for this template?
I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code.
Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
• Fully Responsive
• Works with Parse PHP Sdk hosted on back4app.com
• Subit Topics and send comments
• Up/down vote comments and Topics
• Account page with Edit profile feature, avatar image included
• Font Awesome icons
• Flat and modern Design
• Easy to customize
• Well commented code
• You own domain and hosting with at least PHP 5.4 (GoDaddy and many other hosting providers have the latest version of PHP installed as default)
• A free account on back4app.com
• Basic knowledge of how the Parse Dashboard works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxeTFdSVCDA